- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 Farm Fresh Chicken Breasts (boneless)
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive old
- Preheat stove to 425F. Layer ½ of the lemon cuts on the base of a heating dish. Sprinkle with ½ of the spices and ½ of the cut garlic.
- Spot the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle salt and pepper. Spot remaining lemon, spices and garlic on head of the chicken. Sprinkle with olive oil. Spread with a top or foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. On the off chance that you need the chicken to be more “roasty” at that point expel the top/foil and sear for an additional couple of moments (observing cautiously not to consume it).